We are constantly updating our list of speakers as more and more activists, medical professionals, legal council, authors and politicians become involved.
Current list of speakers for Greensboro, North Carolina
- Simon Strong (father of child who died of cancer at age 12) Website
- Sandra Dean (Certified Master Herbalist) Website
- Marsha Howe (founder of Sustainable Neighbors in Fayetteville, NC) Website
- Cindy Rover (owner of New Pasture Farm) Website
- Rochelle Long (parent of vaccine-injured children)
- Dr. Cammy Benton, MD (Benton Integrative Medicine)-Website
- Dr. Lari Young MD (Thrive Integrated Health)-Website
Need a ride? Can you offer a ride? Carpool link
We have confirmed that there will be FREE parking available in the Greene Street parking deck near the corner of S. Greene and W. Washington Streets. Website
Greensboro, North Carolina
We will meet in the courtyard behind the Melvin Municipal Office Building, 300 W. Washington Street, Greensboro, NC 27401. There is a parking garage nearby, near the corner of S. Greene Street and W. Washington Street. The march will start promptly at 10am. Arrive early to be entered into the free raffle. Those who register at ChildrensMarchForHumanity.org by June 14 will get two raffle tickets! This is a family-friendly event, with activities available for the children. We encourage children to dress up as professionals (what they want to be when they grow up) so we can showcase them as our future, creating an urgency to find solutions and make changes. Please bring snacks and/or a picnic lunch. There are also restaurants within walking distance. We will have water available for purchase, but you should also bring your own drinks. Our sponsors will have informational tables set up to represent their products and answer any questions you may have. There will be a raffle giveaway that concludes the event. Let’s come together and make a difference for our children’s future!